No products in the cart.
50 Amp 1.25-16 mm2 Plug Cable Crimping Tool For Wire Crimper Terminals Links
100 in stock
1. Durable, ergonomic plastic handles for maximum performance and comfort.
2. Designed to achieve correct compression and superior electrical connection.
3. Best handle grasping position, light and compact structure ensure perfect crimping effect.
4. Suitable for all contacts in the 50 Amp Anderson plug range and 1.25~16 mm² wire/fittings and non insulated cable links.
5. Precise crimping die sets and integral lock with self releasing mechanism ensure high quality crimping effect and it is designed to save energy while crimping.
6. With ratchet function,convenient operation and fine rust prevention will grip and hold your connector so you can make sure everything is in place before you crimp.
Material: High Carbon Steel
Handle Material: PC Plastic
Capacity: 1.25~16 mm²
Length: 275 mm
Point type: For non-insulated cable links
1 x Crimp Tool