No products in the cart.
60W Electric Soldering Solder Iron Kit Adjustable Temperature Welding Tool Set
SKU: 1124896 Categories: Electrical Soldering Welding Tools, Professional Tools, Soldering Tools, Tool Accessories
The soldering iron is made of iron plated tip and stainless steel, ensure the quality of the products and the properties of the stability and reliability. Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200-450 degrees centigrade, there is a special thermostat circuit to control the temperature and you can through the knob wheel on the Electronic Soldering Iron to adjust the temperature depending on your needs. Besides, we provide you with 5 soldering iron tips in order to meet different soldering jobs.
Heat up fast and work great, 60 Watts, thermostat range 200 °C-450 °C
Soft grip handle design for maximum comfort and reduced slippage
Five soldering iron tips kit can meet different basic soldering jobs
Easy to use: No need soldering station, just plug and play
Come with necessary accessories: Pocket Pack Solder 60/40 0.031 0.50 oz. Tube and Tweeter
How to solder:
1. Clean the parts to be joined
2. Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder
3. Heat parts ,not solder, to be joined
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
Soldering Iron Length: 7.0in
Cable Length: 59.0in
Working Voltage: US Plug-110V,EU Plug-220V
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a short while and a smoke never comes out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
3. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, that will shorten the heating element life.
4. After finish the long life tip face.
5. Don't file the long life tip face.
6. Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
1 x Temperature Adjust Soldering Iron
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x Solder
1 x soldering station(with foam)